[Electronics-talk] Happy New Year! and Amazon's Cloud Player

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 1 18:43:21 UTC 2013

Vince,
Happy new year. Seems like others helped you which is nice.
I'd buy a mp3 player if I had more money.
I don't enjoy hearing music on my pc, but apparently you do.

Can you buy cds from Amazon or just downloaded music? How much does their
music cost and can you buy by the song? If not, I assume you buy per the
album.
Your question and problem seems like one more example of websites getting
more complicated.
So, it was a sinch before the cloud player, does not surprise me.
Does this player reside online or is this something you
download and play off line like you can use itunes off line once you
download music.

Good luck with it.
Ashley