[Electronics-talk] Happy New Year! and Amazon's Cloud Player

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 03:04:42 UTC 2013

Hello Vince,
Unfortunately as sites upgrade they make it more cluttered, less accessible
and less user friendly.
Sighted people complain about adding more and more to pages all the time and
important info buried.
Is the problem you have to use their new player to play mp3 music?
Would it be possible to buy the music and listen with another software like
windows media player?
What does Cloud player do?
I would think there would be another option than using that online player.

Ashley