[Electronics-talk] follow-Up to my Last Message

Bernadetta bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Jan 1 22:40:35 UTC 2013

On the subject of accessible washer/dryers, I happen to have a set that
is pretty accessible as well. It's manufactured by LG, though I don't
remember the model of either one.Both units are high-quality machines,
with dials and accessible buttons. They both issue a series of beeps
and tones depending on what you press or set up on the dial, making
them even more accessible than if they were just tactile.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Bernadetta  P