[Electronics-talk] follow-Up to my Last Message

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 18:42:46 UTC 2013

I have which, in my humble opinion is a better solution. at least for now
while a law about accessibility is passed. I don't think you have to pay
extra and have your laundry taken to a cleaner who will do all the laundry.
Well, I used to live in a sixty apartment complex. In those days, the washer
and Dryer were accessible, and the laundry room was near the elevator.
Therefore, I think that if I was faced with an inaccessible situation, I
would wait by the elevator for a neighbor to come by and ask him or her to
start the machine.
Now I live in my own house by myself, and luckily, I have a very good old
washer and dryer. I know some of my neighbors, but the houses are separate,
and that would be very difficult, and wouldn't be practical to do.
Am I suppose to call them during a snow storm? What if, at the last minute,
when I need them they are not home. What if they went on vacation?
Cordially,
Frida