[Electronics-talk] streaming audio on braille note

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 03:00:42 UTC 2013

Hi Christopher,
I had asked if pandora was free and could be streamed on the braille note
and someone said they thought you had to pay and it would not stream on the
braille note.

Both my brothers say pandora is a time limit per week. So I'm not sure. I
suspect it would be limited time and less restricted if you pay for it.

Ashley