[Electronics-talk] streaming audio on braille note

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 04:48:31 UTC 2013

Well, according to the Pandora web site, it's free. I know I've listened
to quite a bit of Pandora, and I haven't run into any limits other than
the fact that you can only skip a certain number of songs. Here's the
help page where it says that Pandora is free:
http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/24528-is-pandora-free-

Maybe people are confusing Pandora with other services. I think I've run
into some limits with Last.FM.

BTW, based on my understanding of this list, I think this is off topic
for the list. This list is for mainstream consumer electronics that are
accessible. The Braille Note doesn't fit into this category.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail