[Electronics-talk] follow-Up to my Last Message

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 21:52:43 UTC 2013

The washer has a Power button in addition to the other
buttons.  There's a two-tone beep when you turn on the power, and a
singl-tone beep when you turn it off.  You must hit the Power button
before you can do anything else.  Washer defaults to Auto and warm
water, but the buttons beep a single tone when you press them.  Don't
know all the details as yet, as I haven't had the washer installed yet.

As for the dryer, don't know about tones, as the dryer runs off a
220-volt plug, and there wasn't one available in the store.--Matthew Chao