[Electronics-talk] nls bard question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 18:40:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I have a few questions on nls books. I am trying to use bard.

I assume I save the zipped file to the hard drive as opposed to opening it.
once that is done, how  do I get it to a usb drive for playing on the vr stratus or digital nls player?
Do I have to create a folder for each book and then copy unzipped files  into it?

Also, how many books might fit on a 4 gb USB drive?
Also, what media can the digital nls player play? Is it just mp3 files and daisy files?

Thanks.
Ashley