[Electronics-talk] nls bard question

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 4 03:57:22 UTC 2013

Ashley if you use humanware companion it is even easier.  It  does  all the
work for you.  Just select talking books and arrow down to the book you want
and check it with the space bar.  Now   tab down to copy to which ever drive
and it is all done.  I put my USB or flash card directly into my computer it
is easier then using the USB cable.  It puts each book into its own folder
on the drive and You can play it on either of those devices.  On a 4  GB
drive I get about 12 to 14 books on it at a time.
Julie Phillipson