[Electronics-talk] 32 gig iPhone 3GS for sale

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:10:15 UTC 2013

Hello.  I have an iPhone 3GS that I want to sell.  It is in excellent condition especially since I only used it for 6 months before upgrading to the iPhone 4.  The carrier is A T & T.  The phone is a black 32 gig model.  The phone has a protective film over the screen and I purchased a genuine red  leather case with an embossed croc print.  The case protects the entire phone and the phone can be used while in the case.  It has two credit/business card slots in the case.  The case is a $99 value which I am including and the screen protective film is a $7 value, also included.  The ear phones, USB to 13-pin cord and wall adapter are brand new and have never been used.  I originally paid $299 with a 2-year contract and am asking $150 or best offer.  If interested, please contact me off list.  Phone is in original packaging.  the Apple store has upgraded the phone to the latest IOS system, so a triple click of the home button turns on VoiceOver right out the box.  This is a great opportunity for one to move into an Apple product, if you don't already use an iPhone, without committing to a 2-year contract.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
  Anita K.