[Electronics-talk] The digital radio TV from Oehm

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 23:42:04 UTC 2013

Ah, but the Oehm DTV Radio comes with Braille instructions that explain
exactly which buttons to press on the remote control to program it without
sighted help.  And it's practically hand-made from scratch right here in the
good old USA.  Isn't that worth paying $175 for?  Besides, the owner of the
tiny company that makes this radio has to make a living, right?  Oh well,
you know how it goes with these specialized radios geared for the blind.
Here today and gone tomorrow.  Remember the Insignia HD Radio?  How well did
that work out?  It doesn't seem to be available on Bestbuy.com anymore which
lists it as "sold out".

Gerald