[Electronics-talk] The digital radio TV from Oehm

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Jan 25 15:31:12 UTC 2013

I agree with George.  I bought a 10 inch digital TV from Walgreen's for
$79. Yes, I needed sighted assistance to set it up, which took all of 10
minutes.  It came with an easy to use remote, and you can also use a set
of buttons on top.  I like Richard, and I remember him from his work
with the Optacon at TSI, but I see this as another expensive and
unnecessary product, but in the final analysis, the marketplace will
determine its success or failure.

Andy