[Electronics-talk] Accessible Electric Ranges

Walter Cone walt.cone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:06:15 UTC 2013

The cooktop is just what it is.  It is a portable cook top.  I am not sure
how accessible the buttons are but you can feel where the burners are with
the pot or pan you are using.

     The nuwave oven is accessible.  If you need the cooking times and
instructions let me know and I will send these to you.