[Electronics-talk] Accessible Electric Ranges

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 21:15:31 UTC 2013

about 6 months ago I got a black and decker toaster/convection oven and it
is the six slice model.  I like it but it wouldn't do for a family.  It has
dials that I put loc dots on and I can use it fine again though its not big
enough for many things I'm sure there must be some that are much more
suitable for real cooking.

Julie Phillipson