[Electronics-talk] Accessible Electric Ranges

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 19:26:03 UTC 2013

Biggest problem is getting the lables to line up with the
controls.  Best thing is to make a Dymo tape strip with multiple
labels on it, properly spaced.  Otherwise, making smaller lables for
each control means they will lose adhesion and fall off.  I have a
25-year-old microwave that's labled this way; did it myself, but took
quite a while, and lots of wasted Dymo tape until I got it right.--Matthew Chao

P.S.  Any way we can legislate appliance accessibility?