[Electronics-talk] Project Ray/Odin Mobile Smartphone

Shannon Cook SCook at sccb.sc.gov
Wed Jul 31 14:12:14 UTC 2013

My husband and I have Page Plus.  We like it very much and do not have a monthly bill.  We got the $80 plan for 2000 minutes that are good for a year. I am at a little past the halfway mark, which works out great, since this year is too. I haven't had any problems with coverage, since it uses the Verizon coverage area.