[Electronics-talk] Project Ray/Odin Mobile Smartphone

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:53:16 UTC 2013

You can use this form of typing on the iPhone as well. It's called touch
typing on the iPhone.

There's also something called the split tap, which you can use on the
iPhone instead of the double tap. Once you hear the object you want,
leave your finger on that object and just tap the screen with another
finger.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail