[Electronics-talk] Project Ray/Odin Mobile Smartphone

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Jul 31 21:15:59 UTC 2013

When writing on the iPhone, you can use the touch type method, where you
touch a letter for example, and when you raise your finger, the
character is entered. This method does not work outside of an edit
field. To choose an item or option outside of a document, you can either
double tap on the item, or you can do what I do, and that is to split
tap, which means that you touch the item you want with one finger, and
keeping the finger on that item, you tap anywhere on the screen with
another finger. I believe that this works on Android as well.

Andy