[Electronics-talk] Typing faster on the Iphone?

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 8 23:55:03 UTC 2013

Hi, Blake:

We have just ordered cases with pullout Qwerty keyboards for iPhones.
Amazon has them, but---quite by accident, I found a site that is in Hong
Kong.  They sell them at Chinese wholesale prices which is really
inexpensive!  The review I read on them was very positive.  You can buy
these keyboards from Amazon for about $70 and you can buy them from this
site for $17.64 apiece.  The site is at:

http://www.sw-box.com

I think it's called the Ki-case with keypad.
All the Best,
Susan Tabor