[Electronics-talk] Heard a lot of griping, but what is good about the upgrade

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Jun 12 21:26:27 UTC 2013

A few quick corrections if I may <grin>

The keynote showed that folders will contain pages, so you'll
no longer be limited in the number of apps you can put in a folder.  I
don't think you will be able to put folders inside of folders.

There will be Multi-tasking for all applications, not just
applications with specific tasks like streaming audio.  I believe all
applications are already multi-threaded.

I'm looking forward to IOS7!

Jim