[Electronics-talk] New Victor Stream review

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sat Mar 2 19:42:16 UTC 2013

I can answer that.  What he means to ask is whether or not you can listen to what you are recording at the same time you are recording it.  The answer, Vence, is yes.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!