[Electronics-talk] ACCESSIBLE TABLETS/NETBOOKS

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 01:27:54 UTC 2013

Hello,
Along those same lines, I know the ipad is accessible with voiceover.
But are windows tablets accessible? I don't know if the basic screen reader,
Narrator,
works on tablets. Also, is any of the book readers accessible? Obviously,
kindle is not. But there are SonyReader and NookReader out there and maybe
more.

Thanks.
Ashley