[Electronics-talk] ACCESSIBLE TABLETS/NETBOOKS

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 22 04:12:22 UTC 2013

I don't know much about the other smart phones nor the Windows tabblets. I
do know that Ibooks is accessable with Voice Over. Speaking of Voice Over,
Voice Over makes the iphone compleetly accessable as long as the apps that
you get for it are accessable. Voice Over makes the Apple computer and the
ipad accessable.
Kendra