[Electronics-talk] MacBook Pro and scanners

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Mar 18 20:50:29 UTC 2013

What ever scanner you use, you will need another app for OCR.  I use Abby Fine Reader.  This will cost a little.  I'd also use VUEScan.  This is the actual scanning app.  With the Mac, it's not a seemless process.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!