[Electronics-talk] accessible dishwasher, refrigerator, and washer and dryer

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Thu Mar 28 04:11:33 UTC 2013

Dave,

I have a GE dishwashe that fits under my counter.  I did put a few Dymo
Braille words on the panel that have stayed on almost two years even with
the heat drying cycle.  There is a switch that moves one side to the other
depending on if one wants heat or air drying.  It has one dial with an arrow
that I move to either the heavy, or the light setting.  My unit is small, so
I am told it is hard to find one small for the bit of space in my kitchen.
This was purchased from Home Depot.

Sandy r