[Electronics-talk] accessible dishwasher, refrigerator, and washer and dryer

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:33:06 UTC 2013

Hi Dave this is Jenny just wanted to let you know, that we put Velcro strips on our dishwasher and they have not come out with sticky tape on the back.  I should say that the Velcro Artie has a very good sticky tape on the back I'm not sure when you can get it to email me off-line and tomorrow and my husband will tell me.

As far as the washer and dryer, I got mine a long time ago from Sears it was a Kenmore and it just had the dials and that was it. It was a front loader so maybe try to see if that's the case. I can recall it was the cheapest one they had so maybe that'll be great for the bank account and for the accessibility you had a dryer and the same situation except  was the dryer.talk to you soon
Jenny