[Electronics-talk] fax machine

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Mar 29 12:50:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
I am thinking about getting a fax machine.  I've had to take a cab to a business that does faxes, per cost.  I am wondering what kind of fax machine would be the best to get.  How would I know which side of the paper has print on it?  How would I know if the fax was sent correctly?  How do you get a fax number?  Do you hook it up to your existing landline phone or do you have to get another phone or another phone line?
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com