[Electronics-talk] iPod shuffle 4th gen

Laz Mesa lazaro6 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 17:53:09 UTC 2013

I'm on the digest and haven't seen an answer to your question Drew, so
i'll let you know what I recall hearing about the iPod Shuffle. As far
as I'm aware, it only reads the artist and track title, and I'm not
sure it has menus as such. The controls are built in on the ear buds.
It does sound like it's quite limited in function and scope. If anyone
has more recent/accurate information, by all means, speak up.

If you're interested in an affordable accessible MP3 player, take a
listen to either one or both of the below podcasts.

Main Menu
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/talking-mp3-players-with-rockbox-laz-mesa-interviewed-by-rich-cavallaro/

SeroTalk
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/rockboxed-sansa-clip-zip-talking-mp3-player-presentation/