[Electronics-talk] iPod shuffle 4th gen

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:00:25 UTC 2013

Laz,
I've looked into the players that your company sells and just trying to
decide what's the best. I looked at the shuffle on the apple site and it
says it has a voice over button and a button on the unit which controls the
functions of the player. The reason I'm looking into the shuffle is because
of the small size for using to work out. how large are the units you sell?
thanks