[Electronics-talk] card readers

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Mon May 6 02:36:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
Are card readers accessible?  A couple of the apt complexes I visited had card readers in their laundry rooms.  I couldn't tell if they were something we could use or not.  You put money on a card in one machine and then put the card in the washer or dryer and it takes the amount of money.
Thanks
Lauren
"Life and death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity
is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken. Take heed, do not squander
your life."
~Dogen Zenji
Join us at www.catlines.com