[Electronics-talk] card readers

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon May 6 07:50:11 UTC 2013

Lots of possibilities here.  If you can put the cards into the machines
any way at all and they still work those will be accessible.
If the cards have to go into the machines only one way but can be put in
four possible ways and there is no way to tell by touch which is the
correct way to do it  those cards aren't accessible.
If the cards fit into the machine only one possible way then they'll be
accessible.
If the cards can fit into the machines four possible ways but it's
possible to tell by touch which way to insert them, they'll be
accessible after some assistance.