[Electronics-talk] card readers

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:06:22 UTC 2013

That's weird, I would think in all places maybe New York would have the most success ability. Out here in Phoenix, all public transit vending machines talk. For the blind. It's pretty neat. Is fully accessible

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
CEO
Commtech LLC
The leader of computer support, training and web development services
Web: http://commtechusa.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/commtechllc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/commtechllc
Email: info at commtechusa.net