[Electronics-talk] Long post but phone info please requested,

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Wed May 15 14:03:18 UTC 2013

I am on an individual plan with Verizon and it's only running me about $46.00.  I, like you, love my Haven and it does all I want a phone to do.  My sighted husband even likes it because he likes the display.  We just share a phone and it works for us.

I will be interested to see how this comes out so hope you will let us know.

Barb