[Electronics-talk] Long post but phone info please requested,

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Wed May 15 21:52:28 UTC 2013

Well, think I will be able to get on with Peggie, one of my daughters, as I
am probably still under contract, I think, and I think it will be only $10
for me to get on since I don't use any data and really don't have any desire
to do so unless I am absolutely forced to and had feared that The Haven
would not be supported for long but it may so long as nothing goes wrong
with it.  In the meantime, I can just keep my eyes and ears open but am glad
to have the support and who knows, may need it again one day.

Carol Jean