[Electronics-talk] Gmail full of emails that shouldn't be there.

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:56:04 UTC 2013

I am cleaning out my Gmail account and according to my iphone I have over
11,000 emails in my all email folder.  I have checked my folders and there
are no emails in any of them except for my inbox.  I even dleaned out my
trash.  I have somewhere around 100 emails in my inbox.  Where are the other
11,000 emails?  I know I have them stored somewhere because I can read them
from my all mail folder.  I would like to clean them out and make sure that
I didn't miss anything important that somehow went into an invisible folder.
Please help. - Philip