[Electronics-talk] Gmail full of emails that shouldn't be there.

Brad Keller kellerb03 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 00:43:26 UTC 2013

     You were in the correct folder. The all mail holds all those emails and
is stored on gmails server and are kept for a certain time period then
deleted. You may have to actually sign into your gmail account on line to
access these and do anything with them. I would think that if you tried to
do anything with all those email on your phone you would consume all the
$RAM on your phone.