[Electronics-talk] Referral

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 6 20:10:57 UTC 2013

Good afternoon Ashley and list,

I am not Gabe, but I am a member of the Commtech management team and can
answer your questions. We provide technical support for all major computer
operating systems including Windows, Apple/MacOS, most unix/Linux based
desktops and laptops. We also provide technical support for smartphones and
other portable devices such as the iPhone, iPad, tablet PC, etc.

As for our prices,our pricing schedule includes two single incident (one
time) technical support sessions and various monthly subscription plans for
consumers and businesses of any size. We accept payment by Paypal,
Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card,
And by personal check, money order, bank check or cash with prior approval.
We also sell refurbished notebooks and desktops with speech access right out
of the box.

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions about our
technical support plans or PC products. My contact information appears after
my signature. This invitation is extended to anyone on list.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | Sales Manager
Commtech LLC
Phone:  (888) 351-5289 ext704