[Electronics-talk] washing machine

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 9 16:21:26 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I use an older model washer now which is simple with buttons and no screen.
You turn a knob to set the cycle such as normal wash and its marked so I know where to turn it.

However, it will not last forever.

What simple washers are out there? Preferabily one with no screen although I could probably use one with a screen if it does not have essential info.
I do not, not, want to use a touch screen. I also have some vision so can see simple things like colors of lights, so this may help.

Thanks.
Ashley