[Electronics-talk] accessible phone for verizon

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat Nov 16 16:33:21 UTC 2013

Tracy,

Last Verizon phone I bought, the Verizon rep set it up to have the
accessible features work.  I was with my friend who went to Radio Shack to
ask about an accessible phone and, while they sell Verizon, they had no
clue.  The salesman called Verizon and my friend talked with someone to
explain what she wanted.  They sent the phone through the mail.

Sandy