[Electronics-talk] screen sharing software

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 06:22:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Does screen sharing work with jaws or any screen reader? I would think not because what you would see is an image of your partner’s screen and jaws would not read it.

Please share screen sharing experiences. Which ones work well to set up screen sharing?
What limit is there on amount of participants? Which ones are free?
I hope most work across platforms since those I might share with are mac users and I’m a windows user.
I hope  I can set some up. Even if I cannot see their screen, they could see mine which would help me out with some projects or tech trouble shooting.

I was considering Join Me, Screen Leap, or BeAnywhere.
Thanks.

Ashley