[Electronics-talk] setting radios

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 02:42:22 UTC 2013

Hello Pam and all,

Yes, my original post was about the challenge of using regular radios which
are part of a stereo system. I have one now with a CD player with it; it’s a
sony model.

I'm trying to say it is difficult to know which station you are on. The
screen tells you the station. I am saying the screen is not spoken leaving
me not always sure which station I'm on.
I use the buttons now and do it the best I can. But I wish there was either
a larger print or talking feature.

I hope this makes sense now. But now that people have brought up other
options, I'm open to that too. I won't ever give up my standard radio
though. I'm not always sitting tied to a pc or laptop. Besides, I believe
you need consistent internet access to use something like itunes radio; I do
not always have consistent wireless connections.
And, no thanks to the  iphone thing.

Ashley