[Electronics-talk] setting radios

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:10:48 UTC 2013

I know what you mean about the radio thing though.
I have a Bose system. Just a little clock radio thing. But it sounds better than anything else I have.
The screen has all the junk on it too. But I can't see it either.
Unlike you I have to guess too.
It would be nice to have something that sounds good, and you can actually use it properly.
Jenny

Sent from my iPhone