[Electronics-talk] streaming question

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Nov 27 08:14:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to stream Christmas music from online radio stations and have
the music in the background but still hear jaws. They come in fine, but then
I can't hear Jaws very well. Is there a way to use keystrokes to temporarily
raise the volume for jaws but not the radio? Is there a way to use a patch
cord to another radio and run the stream from there, with just the radio
sound coming from the radio, and just have jaws coming out of my computer
speakers?

Thanks

Lauren

For my new book go to: