[Electronics-talk] streaming question

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:40:54 UTC 2013

If you find an itunes christmas station or a windows media player xmas
station to stream music from you can turn the music volume up and down from
either program. You would need a sepret sound card, IE, two sound cards to
do what you are talking about the way I am understanding. You would need to
rout jaws through one and the music through the other out of the computer
via, phone jack, RCA's and so on.
HTH