[Electronics-talk] setting radios

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 23:16:37 UTC 2013

Jenny,
Thanks. Can you pick different songs through itunes radio?
Also, is there a time limit on listening before they charge for it?

Christopher, glad you clarified that you can get it on a pc and mac.
How do you acces s it? Via itunes store? Would I need a separate account or
do I simply use my itunes password?

I will  check out this option although, Ii' still like regular radios too as
they're simpler and have funny djs.

Ashley