[Electronics-talk] need help with payPal account

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:41:58 UTC 2013

When attempting to reset a password with PayPal, how does one stop Jaws from
continuously repeating that the password is not secure enough.  It keeps
reminding me of this each time I type anything.  I am trying to wait for
assistance as I am waiting.  Please help
" Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
every problem comes to break us or make us.
The choice is ours whether we become VICTOR or VICTIM."

Bonnie unknown