[Electronics-talk] Announcing access-win8

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Wed Oct 2 19:27:03 UTC 2013

Some of you know that recently my fiancé, Mallory,  obtained a new windows 8 computer. In addition, I'm also on several different milling lists related to technology, and accessing the technology with software from a visual impairment aspect. On one of those mailing list, someone requested information about a Windows 8 email list, and to the best of my knowledge there wasn't one. So what did I do? Something I've never done before, and created an email list, related to accessibility questions for Windows 8.
http://empoweringtheblind.com/blog/access-win8/
Blogger for the site, empowering the blind… google me, i'm real!
http://empoweringtheblind.com/
Lets get social on Facebook:
http://facebook.com/empoweringtheblind/
~~~-If your looking for a real way to make daily money online, contact me personally, i've got something you should see… oh yeah, it's real, and free!

empoweringtheblind at icloud.com