[Electronics-talk] Good website for watching missed TV?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Oct 3 12:51:20 UTC 2013

Can anyone recommend a good website for watching recent TV programs?  I'm
going to miss The Big Bang tonight, and setting the DVR is something of a
struggle.  A while back, I tried watching the show on the CBS website, but
it wasn't very easy to find and watch the show I wanted.
I keep hearing that people are watching TV on their computers and such, but
I don't know where they're going to make that happen.
Please don't point out some IPhone ap; I don't have one.
Tracy