[Electronics-talk] Talking Mp3 Players: Big Accessory & micro SD sale! Sleep timer tutorial!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri Oct 4 18:40:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Don't miss this as we rarely have this offer:

No additional purchase necessary this week to get a whopping 25% off
all accessories and microSD cards for your Talking MP3 Player whether
you already have a player or your purchasing one now! Get a great deal
on USB powered foldout speakers, travel chargers, extra long usb
cables and greatly expand your players capacity with microSD cards up
to 64GB with this major discount! Most of these accessories are also
usable with other devices such as smartphones, netbooks, laptops,
tablets, blind-only players, etc.

Get them on our Accessories Page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/accessories.html or if ordering a
player as well as taking advantage of the 25% off all accessories,
then visit: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/specials.html

Additionally, we have a new tutorial available. Learn how to set up
your Talking MP3 Player to help you get to sleep by having it play
your special songs or listen to an audiobook and then have the player
shut itself off after a predetermined period of time. If you've ever
wondered how to use the sleep timer feature on your Talking MP3
Player, then download this tutorial and learn how:
https://www.wuala.com/TalkingMP3Players/Documents/Sleep%20timer%20use%20on%20the%20Talking%20MP3%20Players.mp3

We have this and other helpful tutorials available on each player or
from our demo page: http://www.talkingmp3players.com/demo.html

To hear what these players sound like and hear some of their features
being demonstrated, listen to or download our new Introduction to
Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

No Interest + No Payments for 6 months on any orders over $99 when you
check out with Paypal and choose Bill Me Later! (subject to credit
approval)

This special ends on October 10th so hurry and save big!

All Talking MP3 players come with a USB cable, earphones, free
friendly tech support, audio instructions on the player and free
shipping in the US and discounted quality shipping for Canadian and
international orders.

To avoid any delays when placing orders with a destination outside the
US, please be sure to select the appropriate international shipping
method from the combo box located right after the email address field
on the checkout page and find out what constitutes a larger
international order and which shipping method to choose for such on
the shopping cart page
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/shopping-cart.html

Features include: Play audio files in most unprotected file types,
fully accessible stereo FM Radio with many presets, record in stereo
from radio or voice notes with the built-in mono mic, expandable up to
an extra 64GB with microSD cards, speed up or slow down audio without
affecting pitch, wake up alarm and sleep timer, use with Windows, MAC,
or Linux, just copy and paste folders and files onto the player or
memory card, a great sound experience in a smoothly operating
accessible player, plus so much more!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, PayPal,
and Google Checkout/Wallet on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or
Skype lazmesa to place your credit card order.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
The home of ther affordable Talking MP3 Players!
Based in the US

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email to:
RockboxedSansaTalkingMP3Players-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Email:  laz at talkingmp3players.com
Skype: lazmesa
Phone: 727 498-0121