[Electronics-talk] Electronics-talk Digest, Vol 90, Issue 3

Linda Ward lw32211 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:01:16 UTC 2013

Hi to Dr. Robinson and to Poppa Bear:

Thanks for the responses. to answer the question, Yes, I have tried to type
a new password, but, as I said, each key stroke started Jaws to continue
talking.  Dr. Denise, I will try your suggestion, and thanks.
Unfortunately, I have had Jaws to echo everything for good reasons, but
perhaps I can try changing that to something else.
" Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
every problem comes to break us or make us.
The choice is ours whether we become VICTOR or VICTIM."
author unknown